How Do I Switch A Bull Run Valve?

You will need a bull run valve key to turn the valve. The Bull Run Valve has an arrow that is pointed to either a “1” or “2”. These direct the effluent to either of your absorption systems. When your system gets pumped you can ask the vac truck operator to switch it for you. They always have a key on their truck. **You can purchase them from us. Call the office for current pricing.**

Posted in: Bull Run Valve