Proper system maintenance ensures long-term, successful, and sustainable function of onsite wastewater treatment systems as a component of our wastewater infrastructure. Eldredge Septic recommends maintenance plans to its customers who want peace of mind and reliable long-term operation of their septic system. We offer two maintenance plan options designed to help your system last longer:
If you have:
- A septic tank or cesspool
- An effluent filter that only needs to be cleaned once per year
- No advanced pretreatment components (media filters, ATU’s, Disinfection, etc.)
- Basic final treatment components (drainfield, trenches, sand mound, etc.)
If you have:
- An effluent filter that needs to be cleaned more often than once per year
- Advanced pretreatment components (media filters, ATU’s, Disinfection, etc.)
- Advanced final treatment components (Drip Irrigation, Spray Irrigation, Stream Discharge)
Check out our Equipment Maintenance page, then become a WaterSteward by contacting Jeremiah Eldredge Septic Management Services today.
Eldredge Septic is qualified to perform Maintenance on the following equipment: For more detailed info click on the following links;
- Effluent Filters
- Aerobic Treatment Units
- Drip Irrigation Systems
- Media filters
- Stream Discharge Systems
- Pump Stations
- Sewer Systems
Click here to find out Why You Should Maintain Your System?
Like us on Facebook for helpful hints and educational information that will make your septic system last longer.